ARE YOU MEETING THE NATIONAL SCIENCE STANDARDS IN YOUR DISTRICT?
LAUNCH your teachers and
students into the 21st century with the knowledge and power of:
- Science content
- Process skills and inquiry
INDIVIDUALLY designed training sessions for students, teachers, and parents focusing on the national Content Standards for Earth and Space Science.
PRESENTATIONS by Joanne Letwinch
- A NASA-trained, award-honored elementary educator -36 years experience
- Conference presenter: national, state, and local levels
- Author of Soaring Through the Universe: Astronomy Through Children's Literature - a teacher resource correlating earth & space science with children's literature and reading,
writing, math , computer literacy, & the arts
SEMINARS will include:
- Materials for hands-on activities
- A take-home packet consisting of the workshop components